When you graduate with a diploma from the University of London you will receive a Final Diploma that indicates that you were registered with the University of London and awarded a University of London degree, diploma or certificate with academic direction from the London School of Economics and Political Science and features the University of London crest and the Vice- Chancellor’s signature.
The Final Diploma
- Indicates that you were registered with the University of London and awarded a University of London degree, diploma or certificate.
- Gives the name of the London School of Economics and Political Science as the member institution that developed the syllabus and provided assessment.
- Features the University of London crest and the Vice- Chancellor’s signature.
Also, you will have a Student ID card;, ISIC is the largest student’s card network globally. This ID card offers 42,000 discounts worldwide in 135 countries, free access to Students Central and Senate House Library in London, and British Council offers of free IELTS practice tests and exclusive advice etc.
Your Student ID
- ISIC is the largest Student Card Network Globally
- 42,000 discounts worldwide in 135 countries
- Free access to Student Central and Senate
- House Library in London
- The Economist – up to 88% off
- Microsoft Imagine – ISIC as a means to student status
verification to get free access to the programme
- British Council – Free IELTS Practice tests and exclusive advice
- Lonely Planet – 30% off guidebooks and eBooks
- TravelSim – 60% off SIM card and free mobile phone
- Gain a degree from the University of London, a mark of excellence, respected worldwide since 1858
Study in Kosovo. Gain Internationally Recognized Diploma.
- Study in Prishtina and gain a prestigious qualification, with no travel, relocation or accommodation costs. Studying a University of London programme at Riinvest International is more affordable than going to London to study on campus.
London School of Economics and Political Science provides academic direction
- The programmes are developed by academics at LSE, a member institution of the University of London and one of the world’s leading social science universities.
- Develop employment skills such as problem solving, analysis and self-motivation which are sought after by top employers worldwide.
Alumni of LSE are part of the programme
Join a global community
- Join our global community of influential alumni, from leaders in business and industry to Nobel Prize winners.
LSE offered me a win-win situation. It offered me an international degree without having to live abroad and it was much cheaper. It offered a data science bachelors level degree, which only a few universities around the world have.
Being able to learn from one of, if not the best University’s material in Europe is a huge advantage, I also would like to add that the courses are very straightforward and well-tailored for people in my field.